Taking A Break For A While

As the title says, I'm taking a break from writing and publishing anything on my blog, perhaps indefinitely. More specifically and more importantly though, I'm taking a break from writing reviews. Without boring you with the specifics, let's just say writing here has become more of a roadblock for me enjoying new content. I'd always think about having to write a review for the next thing I looked at - because I planned to write a piece on everything I ever watched, read or played - and that put me off the idea of going through with it, thinking, "Oh, but then I'll have to write a review for it and I don't really feel like doing that". It's only now that I fully realise and accept that this blog, a blog that was originally for consistently published reviews for everything I do, became a chore that I didn't want to perpetuate or go on with. You might see me come back to writing reviews eventually. And I'm sure there will still be sporadically released content both here, on YouTube and anywhere else I decide to do stuff. But for now, I just want to enjoy my entertainment without these unnecessary hurdles I made for myself.

Not the best way to start off the new year, but there you go.

See you later,
Timothy :)

Comments